Whether you are weighing coal, minerals, limestone, alternative
fuels, ores, or a variety of other bulk materials, the Model 450 is designed to handle them in the toughest application
environment. Durability is assured, over years of continuous service, through the use of oversized components and the most sturdy construction.
Durability is only part of the picture. Benefiting from over 100 years of research and development, the Model 450 continuously controls feed rate, measures totalized weight, and maintains a set point with the highest degree of accuracy and reliability.
- Belt widths to 120”
- Capacities to 2000 STPH +
- Lengths to 60 + feet
- Heavy duty angle frame.
- Flanged infeed section.
- Custom designed infeed for proper material flow.
- Totally enclosed, dust confining with quick removal access panels on all sides of feeder.
- Crowned head and tail pulleys to aid in belt tracking.
- Heavy duty pillow block bearings.
- 4” diameter flat, steel carrying idlers with sealed for life bearings.
- Enclosed telescoping screw take-ups.
- Belt cleaners at head end and return side of the belt.
- Two position belt misalignment switches.
- Tail pulley mounted speed sensor for accurate speed sensing. Doubles as a zero speed switch.
- Top mounted speed reducer with variable speed AC or DC motor.
- Calibration test weights.
For Spare parts for this model and more click here