The Series 100 is a screw feeder designed to volumetrically deliver dry material into a process at varying rates by changing the speed of the auger.
The Series 100 is supplied with a variable speed drive that allows the user to adjust the percentage of drive output to a rotating auger. The auger draws material out of the integral storage hopper. An overwind helix, concentric to the auger, conditions the material and serves as an agitator.
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Mechanical Hopper Agitator/Material Conditioning Helix
- Direct Coupled Reducer/Auger (no chains or sprockets)
- Pre-Wired, NEMA 4X, Feeder Mounted Controls
- Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Helix sizes from 0.50" to 6.0" in diameter
- Spring Loaded, no maintenance Teflon Auger Seal
- Easily converts to Loss-in-Weight (see Upgrades/Retrofits section on main page for 510 loss-in-weight retrofit)
The Series 100 is designed for the following flow rates:
For Spare parts for this model and more click here