Complete Mixing and Blending Feeder Systems
- Sanitary Design
- Stainless Steel Washdown Construction
- Flexible Configurations
- High Precision Weighing System
- Batching or Continuous Operation
- Accurately Feeds Difficult Materials at Low Feedrates
- Chemical Duty Versions Available
A single Orbital Feeder provides excellent Loss in Weight control and accurate metering of material. Its greatest strengths are even more apparent when groups of Orbital Feeders are used to simultaneously feed multiple materials into a blending process. Hoppers, augers, agitation, spouts, and motor drives can be configured within a production run as needed.
In a blending process it’s important to be able to handle many different materials at various feedrates. Changing from one material to another and from a high range of feedrates to a very low range requires the flexible capabilities of the Orbital Feeder.
Rapid Change Over (RCO)
- Each Orbital Feeder has components that can be quickly and easily changed for material and recipe changes.
- Discharge and Agitator Motors
- Discharge & Agitator Bearing Assemblies
- Agitator Vane
- Discharge Spout
- Augers & Helices in Varying Sizes and Designs
- Material Hopper Includes Quick Release Clamp
For Spare parts for this model and more click here