MERRICK's Model 300 Flowmeter is designed to provide reliable and accurate flow-measurement of granular or pulverized material at relatively high flow rates.
This system can perform material tests and inline calibrations without interrupting operations.
- Utilizes MERRICK-signature parallelogram load sensing suspension for repeatable performance and easy maintenance
- No moving parts
- Dust tight housing
- ±2% full scale basic accuracy
- ±1% full scale accuracy with inline calibration means
- Capacities 20 to 300 TPH with standard designs
- Special designs and capacities available
- Optional airslide adapter with chain curtain
- 16” & 24” sizes for flow rates
up to 350 cfm
- ± 2% full scale accuracy with ± 1% or better with Genetix inline calibration function
- Heavy duty impact plate.
- Precision stainless steel load cell designed for high temperature operation.
- Flanged guide chute provided to direct material onto the impact plate.
- Dust confining mild steel enclosure with two access panels.
- Airslide adapter available to provide interface with customer’s existing material delivery system.
For Spare parts for this model and more click here