Brochure | Specifications 25-04 | Specifications 25-06 | Specifications 25-07 |
Specifications 25-11 | Specifications 25-12
The Series 25 is a screw feeder designed to volumetrically deliver dry material into a process at varying rates by changing the speed of the auger.
The Series 25 is supplied with a variable speed drive or a percentage day timer that allows the user to adjust the percentage of drive output to a rotating auger style drive. The auger draws material out of the integral storage hopper. If additional material agitation is needed it is accomplished by a flexwall agitator or an electromechanical or pneumatic vibrator.
- All Stainless Steel or Epoxy coated Carbon Steel Construction
- Mechanical Hopper Agitator, Electromechanical or Pneumatic Agitation available
- Pre-Wired, NEMA 4X, Feeder Mounted Controls
- Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Helix sizes from 0.75” to 4.0” in diameter
- Teflon Coating available on the Helix and Spout
- Easily converts to Loss-in-Weight (see Upgrades/Retrofits section on main page for 510 loss-in-weight retrofit)