- Certificate of conformance, number 92-196, was issued under the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) of the National Conference of Weights and Measures. The certificate is for capacities of up to 3,480 STPH with belt loading of 14.5 to 145 lb./ft. at belt speeds of 100 to 800 FPM.
Weight Sensing Device
- Direct Mounted Weigh Suspension (no moving parts)
- Precision Alignment in both Horizontal and Vertical Planes (critical to accurate weighing)
- Single Strain Gauge Load Cell
Speed Sensing Device
- Magnetic or Optical Speed Sensor
- Bracket Supplied for Tail (Non-Driven) Pulley Mounting for True Speed Pick-up
- Connections for both Load Cell and Speed Sensor Wires
- NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Connects up to (4) Weigh Modules
- Pulse Cut-Off Switch for measuring belt length
- Material Test
- Test Chain (optional)
- Test Weight (optional)
- ACCURACY: Totalized weight readings will be accurate to within +0.25% of test load, repeatable to +0.125%, over a 3:1 weighing range, based on at least three belt revolutions and at least 1000 counts of the master totalizer, when properly installed and maintained in accordance with Merrick instructions.