- ± 0.5% to ± 0.25% or better when installed and maintained according to Merrick instructions.
Weight Sensing Device
- Two approach (± 0.5% accuracy) or four idler approach/retreat suspension.
- Provides for counterbalancing to reduce dead load and make more use of the load cells capacity range.
- Single Strain Gauge Load Cell
Speed Sensing Device
- Magnetic or Optical Speed Sensor
- Bracket Supplied for Tail (Non-Driven) Pulley Mounting for True Speed Pick-up.
- Connections for both Load Cell and Speed Sensor Wires.
- NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Pulse Cut-Off Switch for measuring belt length
- Material Test
- Test Chain (optional)
- Test Weight (optional)