- Heavy duty angle frame construction.
- Flanged infeed section designed to be suspended from the customer’s hopper, custom designed for proper material flow.
- Totally enclosed, dust confining design with quick removal access panels on all sides of feeder.
- Crowned head and tail pulleys to aid in belt tracking.
- Heavy duty pillow block bearings.
- 4” diameter flat, steel carrying idlers with sealed for life bearings.
- Enclosed telescoping screw take-ups.
- Tail pulley mounted speed sensor for accurate speed sensing. Doubles as a zero speed switch.
- Shaft mounted speed reducer with variable speed AC or DC motor.
- Calibration test weights.