- Heavy duty channel construction.
- Flanged infeed section constructed of abrasion resistant steel, custom designed for proper material flow.
- Totally enclosed, dust confining design with quick removal access panels on all sides of feeder.
- 18.75” diameter crowned head and tail pulleys to aid in belt tracking.
- Heavy duty pillow block bearings.
- CEMA “E” 6-7” diameter flat, rubber disk impact idlers and steel carrying idlers.
- Extra heavy duty enclosed screw take-ups.
- Belt cleaners at head end and return side of the belt.
- Two position belt misalignment switches.
- Tail pulley mounted speed sensor for accurate speed sensing. Doubles as a zero speed switch.
- Shaft mounted speed reducer with variable speed AC or DC motor.
- Calibration test weights.