Less Scale Solutions for Water and Wastewater Treatment
|LESS MAINTENANCE||LESS DOWNTIME||LESS LIME|
|LESS MAKE-UP WATER||LESS POWER||LESS SLUDGE|
What if someone told you that your high density lime system could
operate with less scale?
- Lime slurry systems with less pipe scaling or settling over years of service
- Significantly less maintenance than traditional lime slurry systems – dust tight, water tight, causing less equipment wear
- No recirculation line required
- Save with less lime, water, and power use
- Produces a true high-density lime slurry with a stable suspension of more than 30%
We’re here to tell you that it’s true. And we’ll back it up with a performance warranty and a process guarantee: from the truck fill to the injection point. We stand behind our ScaleLess systems, with hundreds of successful installations around the world. Quite simply, our ScaleLess Lime Slurry Systems produce significantly less scale.
Request more information about how a ConSeCo ScaleLess High Density Lime System can change your water treatment operation by filling out this form, or call us at 850-271-7812. We’ll change how you think about your lime systems.
Why Use High Density Slurries?
What makes ConSeCo ScaleLess Lime Slurry Systems different?
Calcium hydroxide slurries above 30% (by weight) do not settle.
- The systems can be designed with 50:1 turn down ratios using the same size piping systems and controls.
- Return loops are not required. Pump to use point, user can stop pumping completely at any time and not be concerned about plugging of slurry lines.
- Stopping pumps for up to 3 – 4 days does not require flushing of systems. User can simply restart the metering pumps.
- ConSeCo ScaleLess lime slurry systems produce significantly less scale, dramatically reducing maintenance costs, down time and improves water quality.
- Aging of high density slurries increases surface area due to deagglomeration.
- Pumping systems, holding/aging tanks, pipe lines, valves, etc. are greatly reduced in size.
- Less water required for make-up of slurries.