- Model 475 or 475EZ weigh suspension to convert from mechanical to electronic technology or update an obsolete load cell based system.
- Genetix touchscreen process controller – Update from older electronics to the latest MERRICK Genetix touchscreen process controller with easy-to-use graphics and industrial network connectivity.
- High resolution belt speed sensors.
- Calib-Ease test weight placement systems for Model 475 belt scales.
- Improve accuracy – add additional weigh modules or add scale quality idler sets.
- Remote rate displays, totalizers, printers and chart recorders.
- Maintenance-free weigh suspension, no levers, pivots or bearings.
- Modular construction allows for easy installation.
- State-of-the-art MERRICK Genetix controller.
- TouchScreen numeric and trend displays.
- Serial ports for connection to industrial networks; DeviceNet, Modbus, Ethernet, etc.
- Stainless steel load cells—mechanically protected, environmentally sealed.
- Ease of calibration by any of 4 methods: (material test, test chain, test weights or electronic calibration).
Upgrade old Model 440 electronic scales
to modern electronics.New 475 with customer’s idler mounted,
optional calib-ease weight placement system
and mounting supports.New Genetix Touchscreen Process Controller
MC3 Touchscreen Controller
Previous Generation MERRICK Controllers